Another word for eye doctor

I am considering an eyesight correction surgery using interlace. i have no clue in choosing any doctor. I wonder how much the result of operation depends on the choice of doctors. I do not remembered another word for eye doctor.

Or it largely controlled by types of machines or medical equipments used which do all the calculation & work electronically. & if there is difference between operating in eye centre or hospital. much appreciated your advice.

Sponsored Links

[ad code=2 ]

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>