Sprained ankle

I am physically active in basketball, as such i have sustained many sprained ankle , jammed fingers, and so forth. is there a special type of doctor i should see to just check ALL my joints? for instance, like a podiatrist for the foot, but instead of just having one doctor for each appendage, is there one for everything (ankle, knee, fingers, and so forth)? Is there a doctor to see for a sprained ankle THANKS!

What is a sprained ankle

What is the Treatment of sprained ankle

Sponsored Links

What are the complications of sprained ankle ,


[ad code=2 ]​​​​​

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *