Trouble getting erection

I am 40 yrs old and for the past 6 months ive been having trouble getting erection.

I thought the problem would fix itself but…….it hasnt. I dont know what to do now, I dont have a family doctor. So what is my next step? Do i find a family doctor or is their someone else i should see for my trouble getting erection? Thanks

Sponsored Links


[ad code=2 ]

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *